Home Health | TJC |  CHAP |  Pediatrics |  Start Ups |  DME

Start Ups

What type of insurance do we need for the agency?

A small healthcare business should have at a minimum the following types of insurance in our opinion: 1) Property/Flood 2) Professional Liability which covers errors and omissions
[back to top]

Where can I get insurance for our home health agency?

There are several companies out there that handle commercial insurance. It is up to each agency owner to research content/property/flood/ professional liability insurance. Compliance Review Services, Inc. does not endorse any specific insurance companies. Texas Association for Home Care can usually guide the owners. Please contact them at
[back to top]